Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday's Child is Full of Grace

Well, today is the day.  The day I have been anxiously waiting for.  The day when our baby boy will enter this world.

I don't have too much to say...I'm quite content, actually.  I woke up early this morning to shower and get ready so when he saw his mommy for the first time, he thought he had the most beautiful mommy ever.  Other than that, here I am, just laying in bed waiting to get things rolling.  I can't wait to look into my little boy's eyes...

Because I don't have much to say, I thought I'd share the prayer Ellen wrote for us on this special day...


Dear Lord
I lift my family up to you in prayer.  On this special day, I pray that you hold Amanda in your arms as she prepares to give birth to her first child.  The miracle of birth is your greatest gift you give us here on Earth.  Guide the doctors to deliver the best medical care they have available to both Amanda and Little Jimmer.  I pray that you deliver the baby Lord with your blessings and expertise.  Guide Little Jimmer out of the womb and into the world with ease.  I pray that you surround him with your protective arms to love and support him as he enters our world.  Give Neil peace in knowing that you are in control and are watching out for his family.  Give Neil and Amanda wisdom from this moment on in taking care of their family.

Thank you to everyone for the prayers over the past 8 weeks.  I truly could not have done it without you.

Much love,
Jimmer's Mom

0 comments: