Sunday, October 9, 2011

Showing Off My Bump

Despite being stuck in a hospital - somewhere that doesn't typically have the best scenery - I can confidently say that today's maternity session with Jeff Dillow Photography was a pure success!!

Neil and I met with Jeff this afternoon and headed outside to enjoy the beautiful (and for the most part, cooperating) weather.  Fortunately, St. Francis has a very nice garden area with a gazebo and tons of rose bushes.  We spent most of the day romping around the roses as Jeff took so amazingly creative photographs!  We had several different props and of the images he showed us, they were just amazing!

After some time outside, we came back into the room where we got some "natural" shots of us in my home-away-from-home.  Something not so "professional" and "staged" but rather something to remember the past month and a half we've spent here.

We seriously cannot wait until we get our images back!!  And yes, I will definitely be sharing!! :)

2 comments:

Aunt Amy said...

I'm so glad you were able to do that...what great memories!

Amanda said...

Yes - I'm sure some people driving around were wondering what on Earth we were doing taking pictures at the hospital, but I think it'll be something nice to have!!