Monday, October 10, 2011

Spoiled!!

Yes, that's me!  And I'm not afraid to admit it!

I am 100% spoiled rotten by my sister (and several other people for that matter...)!!

Every Friday since I have been in the hospital, I have been showered with gifts!!!  I know my sister wishes nothing more than to be here with me, but since she can't, she has done an amazing job of letting me know she hasn't forgotten about me!!

The first week I was here, I received a beautiful Edible Arrangement (spelled correctly and everything!!)


For 29 weeks, it was a wonderful flower arrangement (which was beautiful - despite not having the flowers my sister specified!!)


For 30 weeks, it was this super cute little football outfit!!


At 31 weeks, an adorable little jacket and jean ensemble arrived - complete with a note saying Mr. Eli has a matching one!!


Once I reached 32 weeks, I was able to enjoy some tasty treats from Cheryl's!


At 33 weeks, another matching outfit for the boys - this time, it was this adorable Thanksgiving set!


For 34 weeks, every breastfeeding mother's dream...The Complete Book of Breastfeeding!!


Yes, I am ridiculously spoiled!!!  I couldn't ask for me - I love my sister so much and I miss her, Paul and Eli every single day!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I've already told you this - but, I'm SUPER jealous Amy is your sister and not mine! :)

Aunt Amy said...

You're right...I just wish I could be there! (And thanks, Emily, for the compliment!) I also have to say I have awesome friends, Lauren and Elizabeth, who have been visiting my little sister almost every week. How'd I get to be so blessed with such loving friends?!