Saturday, October 15, 2011

BEST 35 Week Present EVER!!

As you know from a previous post, I've been spoiled rotten by my sister every Friday since I've been in the hospital.  Cute little outfits, beautiful flowers, yummy munchies and a breastfeeding book - what more could I want!

Well, I'll tell you this much...her 35 week present definitely takes the cake!!!  And I think *Someone* else had a hand in the timing of this present!!!

My sister and Eli surprised me yesterday by walking into my hospital room...!!!

Yes, they are here - in Indianapolis!!!

Now, I guess she had this trip planned for quite some time - and when I say that *Someone* else had a hand in it, this is what I mean...

This trip has been planned for weeks - no particular reason why she picked this weekend, she just did.  And she certainly had it planned before she ever knew I was delivering on Tuesday!  Now, originally, she had planned to stay until Monday, but when I called her Thursday night to tell her that my Dr. moved up the delivery date and now our little guy's birthday is going to be October 18th, she quickly called the airline to reschedule her departure to Thursday so she could be here to meet her little nephew!  That isn't just a coincidence that she was able to do it so easily - it makes perfect sense...and from all the prayers we've had from the past 8 weeks, I now know that God knew little Jimmer's birthday was going to be the 18th.  He planned it that way - and he directed my sister the make her plans in the same manner.  God is AMAZING!

So yes, my 35 week present definitely takes the cake!!!  I feel so at peace because (aside from Uncle Paul) everyone important in my life will be here when little Jimmer enters the world (or in the case of Uncle Troy, the day after)...I couldn't feel more complete.  I am so ready for Tuesday to come!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is certainly a God thing that it worked out for her to be here for the delivery. I am happy that you can have her here. You two are very cute together.
Love Ellen